Intern Class of 2018
On December 8, 2016, the School of Education community held a formal induction ceremony to welcome the incoming teaching interns to the program and to introduce them to the values and expectations of professionals within the field of education. At the ceremony, interns received pins and recited an ethics pledge.
The event included a panel of five attending teachers who mentor interns:
- Sheryl Evans, a natural sciences teacher, Detroit, MI
- Sarah Frantom, natural sciences teacher, Ann Arbor, MI
- Craig Levin, mathematics teacher, Ann Arbor, MI
- Kathryn McCalla, English language arts teacher, Chelsea, MI
- Kimberly Robertson, natural sciences teacher, Detroit, MI
Social sciences student teacher Ayesha Amin shared her experiences in the program. Click here for more.